Community Hall is our large event space.
The Dover's Community Hall is our largest event space and a reservation includes both the large activity/event area and also The Dover Dive--an additional adjacent smaller room with bar and seating. The space is perfect size for...
- Receptions and Showers
- Activity Classes (i.e., exercise, painting,
- Seminars and Training sessions
- Large group or organizational meetings
- Fundraising or group dinners
- and much more
The room has completed renovated, is handicapped accessible and includes two convenient restrooms. Other details are listed below.
Guidelines for Reserving Community Hall & The Dover Dive
The cost for use of the rooms is $75 per hour for one-time events or $250 per 4 hours (with $75 per additional hour). For non-profit organizations or events that are ongoing and/or open to the public, please contact us for special pricing (more details below).
- The Community Room and Dover Dive can accommodate parties of 142 (seated).
- The large community area seats up to 125 and the Dover Dive provides bar seating for 17 additional people
Types of events for this space
The Community Hall would be a great space for lots of activities and events including: and this is a small sample of what's possible)
- Dinners or banquets
- Exercise and Painting class
- Seminars and educational programming
- Parties and Showers
- Community meetings
Features and technology
The Community Hall includes:
- Sound system with microphones available
- Seating for 125 at round tables (Seating for up to 90 if rectangular tables used.)
- White Boards
- A large table and one small child-height long table w/ child chairs
- A long bar area with electric along one wall for storage, food and also includes electric for personal work stations.
The Dover Dive includes:
- High top table and bar seating for 17
- A large 75" TV
- Two refrigerators, microwave, coffee maker, and food warmer (food preparation appliances, cookware, dinnerware, etc. are not provided)
- You must read and agree to our Terms and Conditions and sign a contract to confirm the space and date.
- Special arrangements need to be made for events beginning after 8 p.m. or lasting past midnight. Please contact us about those details.
- You may rent Community Hall without The Dover Dive at a reduced rate.
- Standard table linens are available at no charge.
- We offer special pricing for the following:
- Nonprofit organization or a government entity.
- Events open to the public and events that are related to health, exercise, wellness, entrepreneurship,and education (subject to the discretion of The Dover).
Ready to reserve The Dover's Community Hall and Dover Dive?
If you are ready to reserve the request, please complete the reservation request form. If you'd like to visit The Dover to determine if the Community Hall will work for your event, please call us at 937.452.6080 or email TheDoverCenter@gmail.com to schedule a tour.